Sundown Audio

how to wire these

conbon

Your slipping Kranny lol, he CAN wire to 4ohm..I just don't know why he would lol.

because my fuse just got roasted the fuck up and my headlights are dimming a lot

What size fuse?

What size power and ground wire?

Where is your ground hooked up to?

Chris is on steroids for ninjas today.

:ph34r:

I have been waiting for an answer as I feel this is someone who we might actually be able to help, and might listen, hopefully haha.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Your slipping Kranny lol, he CAN wire to 4ohm..I just don't know why he would lol.

because my fuse just got roasted the fuck up and my headlights are dimming a lot

What size fuse do you have? Power wire?

Have you done the big 3/4, do you know what it is. Here to help man. What kind of car do you drive?

How did you set your gains, crossovers, etc?

i have a 2004 mercury sable ls, not sure about th fuse. 4 awg power wire. idk about the gains or crossovers

2013 Ford Focus Hatchback SE

Kicker CS61234

Kicker 40CS674

Kicker KST25

Sundown Audio SA-12 D2

Rockford Fosgate t1000-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate t400-4

Audio Control LC7i

Kinetik HC2000

0/1 Gauge

Big 3 Upgrade

Beer, babes, and bass.

Have you done the big 3/4, do you know what it is. Here to help man. What kind of car do you drive?

i have a 2004 mercury sable ls, not sure about th fuse. 4 awg power wire. idk about the gains or crossovers

Where are you located. Someone near you might have DD-1/CC-1 or O-scope and be willing to help. Without those tools you ar epretty much guessing on setting gain/crossover points.

You shouldn't pop a fuse, no matter what the amp is wired at. You have a problem, either too small of fuse, or there is a short/bad connection somewhere in your power wire. PM me if you want more help, I forget to look back and check on threads like this, but I'm open to any question or help you want, if its over my head I'll point you in the right direction.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

then how are we supposed to help you???? go to you're car AND LOOK! lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived