Xentec hid kits have been runnin these for years with no issues at all and only 33 bucks on eBay.

I would never trust an ebay kit.

#justsayin

2 things.

1: you get what you pay for. Using cheap HIDs sucks. You might not know any better because you haven't used better, but trust me. When you first started out in audio, you thought your kicker comp was the cat's meow until your got a chance to play with some real equipment.

And 2: If you put bulb in the stock housing without doing a projector conversion, I will kick you in the dingding. Convert to projectors or don't do it at all. It's because I said above: the focal points on the two bulbs are different. You will only succeed in blinding everyone. I tried that... Got flashed a bunch of times and my lights lost their peripheral "flood". It was just 2 points off in the distance. I ripped those out and put projectors in there. Much better

I run projectors already. Havent used DDM HIDs in 2 years now.

I just ordered mine off of shiphid.com and one ballast that they sent me was bad so I called them and they sent me a new one no questions asked and didnt make me ship the defective one back. Althought every once in a while one of the bulbs doesnt fire up so I have to switch it off then back on but I think thats a problem with the relay not the hid kit. Oh and their 8k is pretty blue. Ive compared it to some friends 8ks and it was bluer and matched someone else's 12k but they didnt have a projector it was just a reflector so that might be why.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Archived