Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'll pay like $20.00 if anyone can do my system

if this isn't allowed I apologize

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Posted

Gonna be building monday. Ill bring it.

Posted

damn. I have to work all day on monday lol hopefully I can make it if you do another build sometime in the coming weeks

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Posted

He will be here s the time I still have the wall to do finish the iPad finish the doors finish the pillars finish the back windows list is a mile long

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3281 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...