2 lethal injection 15s- 300 shipped

how about an old school Shocker Audio Super Extreme 18? Quad 1.3 coils I think. can check if you are interested...

edit 3" coil by the way. PSI will do a recone to make it anything you want for under $150.00, like more musical, infinate baffle etc. Tripple stacked magnet 3" coil goodness...

how about an old school Shocker Audio Super Extreme 18? Quad 1.3 coils I think. can check if you are interested...

edit 3" coil by the way. PSI will do a recone to make it anything you want for under $150.00, like more musical, infinate baffle etc. Tripple stacked magnet 3" coil goodness...

id need to find another motor and basket to match.. i might be selling my AQ HDC4 18 anyways and looking for a different pair of 18 cuz for some STRANGE reason after 4 emails in the last week and 2 voice mails they DO NOT want my money... (who ever runs the order department gave me a better shipping price than the original on their website and claimed that i could still have my credit they screwed me out of 4 months ago)

yet... no one wants to answer me now lol (saved all the emails for LULZ on caco if they decide to play that stupid game again)

id prefer to just get cash for them right now

sorry man

/rant

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

this can be locked

tonasty will be getting them soon :P

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Archived