Jump to content

2000 mustang GT


Recommended Posts

Posted

My boy has a 2000 GT and he wants to replace the oem Deck. He was going to pay someone 100$ to wire it but I told him ill do it since I wired my Honda. I watched a video where I get 4 nails in order to remove the oem deck. After that, it's just unplug then replug and that shoul be it ?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Kinda idk about how to get the deck out but you gotta get a wire harness for ur radio and splice the wires together. Dont trip tho theres intruction either with the radio or harness thath will help ya do it.

2003 f150, 2 ab hd 15 on brutus 2400.1, kinetik batt, big 3, knu wire, image dynamics cxs 6.5 with ppi tweets, pioneer 1din and clarion eq.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 999 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...