Lots Of Items - $30 Each - Cheap!

I want 8's cuz they don't take up too much power and they won't take up room in the trunk...I noticed the popularity of the 8's as well! How do those 8's compare to say a jl 8wo? Just wondering! The re's look nice in 8 I've got an re se 12 that is a monster, wish they had it in 8"!!! :P

I want 8's cuz they don't take up too much power and they won't take up room in the trunk...I noticed the popularity of the 8's as well! How do those 8's compare to say a jl 8wo? Just wondering! The re's look nice in 8 I've got an re se 12 that is a monster, wish they had it in 8"!!! :P

I don't know compared to and 8w0, but the RE8's get pretty loud for 8's. They don't sound too bad either. I know what you mean about the SE! I have an SE12 in my truck right now.

I actually haven't even heard the se I have (no amp worthy of hooking up to it) so I'm excited for either someone to buy if from me or something...I'm trying to talk my little brother into buying it from me...we shall see! What do they put at the 8? I know its rated for 175 but I'm sure they'd take more wouldn't they?

I actually haven't even heard the se I have (no amp worthy of hooking up to it) so I'm excited for either someone to buy if from me or something...I'm trying to talk my little brother into buying it from me...we shall see! What do they put at the 8? I know its rated for 175 but I'm sure they'd take more wouldn't they?

I powered two RE8's from a T400-2, and that amps way underrated.

I figure they were getting 250-300 a piece lol.

The ones for sale are brand new though.