I think I've had maybe 10,000 dollars worth of clothes my whole life...:blink: :blink: 300 bones for a pair of jeans? I can get a dozen pair of 31MWZ Wranglers for that kind of scratch...and they actually fit me :huh: Although to be honest I have maybe...4 pairs of jeans total? :lol: :lol: :lol: Shorts ftmfw

And while I'm on the subject, I was forced into an AE store when I went jean shopping here recently. 60 bucks for a pair of chinese jeans that had holes and rips in them? Who the hell falls for that shit? At the very least TR Jeans are American made...but 300 dollars god damn what a waste of money...

Edited by Penguin4x4

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

Oh and right now I have a bunch of empty boxes in the closet. Moved the dresser in there too :lol: :lol: There's probably a few shirts and dress clothes left, need to do some laundry this week

Edited by Penguin4x4

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

I usually dont walk around sayin " hey asshole I'm rockin 300 dollar jeans ". You guys were all tossing your labels around, so I figured I would too. Maybe a bit extreme by postin pics, but hell you can't even buy the mens jeans in savannah, so yeah I am kinda proud of em, cause it is pretty rare that I say anyone else wearing them around here.

yea but its nothing to be ashamed of =) i might have to post pics of my jeans :lol:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

yea but its nothing to be ashamed of =) i might have to post pics of my jeans :lol:

exactly. when you got it, be proud of it.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

exactly. when you got it, be proud of it.

i saw some ed hardy jeans today for 240 but the stiching was fucking awesome ..........will i be buying them ...hummmmm stay tuned :lol:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

No, I am not. I have a damn good job, and I am educated enough to know how to manage my money so I can afford to buy things when I want them. Lemme know when you have a job, a mortgage, and a new truck, before you go hatin'

I have a job, too young to need a mortgage, and I do have a new car. 2007 saturn aura tyvm. But thats besides the point, I wasn't hating. I was stating my opinion, sorry you can't take other peoples thoughts without catching an attitude :)

www.myspace.com/the240sxproject

WARNING: I SELL PRODUCTS AND DONT DELIVER THE MERCHANDISE!!

2- MB PCE 216, 2- MB PC 215, 1- MB PCE 210, 2 RE Audio SE 12's, 2 JL 500/1's, 1 JL 450/4. 70 ft. 1/0 wire, fuse blocks, fuse's, 3 sets of RCA's, A S**T load of 12 ga. & 14 ga. speaker wire, Just to mention a few things.

REF'Smr.wigglezdj - ROE- Traded, Hemisott - CA- Bought, BLD25 - CA- Sold, pik - CA- Sold, Priest - CA- Sold, FLOSSINON24S - CA-Sold, BJFISH11 - CA- Bought, SlainNothing - CA- Sold

2- MB PCE 216, 2- MB PC 215, 1- MB PCE 210, 2 RE Audio SE 12's, 2 JL 500/1's, 1 JL 450/4. 70 ft. 1/0 wire, fuse blocks, fuse's, 3 sets of RCA's, A S**T load of 12 ga. & 14 ga. speaker wire, Just to mention a few things.

yea i have all kinds or audio stuff in my truck, about 5k in shit for my truck just sitting there waiting and waiting =)