Congratulations on your 1st

thanks many more to come i have a few more comps coming up but im going to change the box up going to get more port area

Congrats on the score, I adore your woodworking skills and think you do a great job. I'll bet there is a 150 nearby. Question though, what is the clearance distance from the back wall of the enclosure from the very backside of the port. Those ports are wide, like what 8"? Do you have 8" of clearance from the ports to the back wall?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Congrats on the score, I adore your woodworking skills and think you do a great job. I'll bet there is a 150 nearby. Question though, what is the clearance distance from the back wall of the enclosure from the very backside of the port. Those ports are wide, like what 8"? Do you have 8" of clearance from the ports to the back wall?

the port are 6.5x6.5 x 14 my box is 20 so 6" from the back wall i had to spit my port into 2 13x13x14 kep the 14" to keep my tuning @ 38Hz but i may did a serious err

with my port i think so rebuild is soon next show is in Aug 26th so i may do a 4th or build a new box in the car and get all 4 15's idk just yet ill think about and do some measurements to see what i got

• 11 months later...

nope I sold the car a month after the comp my bro needed a car so I let him buy it

Archived