I'm not sure how many of you have heard of this or used it but I've been using it for a while and haven't seen anyone mention it on here before.

There is a free utility online called Ninite that fast-forwards the process for downloading, installing, and updating multiple programs at once. The installer supports all sorts of programs and the library is constantly growing. You basically check all the boxes of all the programs you want to install and Ninite packages all the installers up for you and downloads as one utility. You then run that installer and Ninite downloads and installs all the applications on its own. You can even save the installer file and run it later to update the programs to their newest version or copy it to a flash drive and run it on another machine to install all the programs on that computer.

It saves an amazing amount of time when setting up a new installation of Windows or when working on a friend/family member's machine and you realize all their programs are out of date. Java, Adobe Reader, and every other program seems to be screaming to be updated? Check the boxes and download the installer and Ninite does the rest. It's a sweet little utility to have on your PC toolbelt.

Link for the lazy: http://ninite.com/

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived