All my gear might go up for sale soon

hahaha first thing i didnt do Don’t Invite Law Enforcement

and they even asked to come in but see here is the thing with this state if they want in once you open the door there invited in

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Yeah, that first line is pretty well known, at least to me it has been for a long time.

Are you going to criminal court or civil?

Make sure you mention to your lawyer that she accused you after failing to convince you to sign that paper she gave you. That will make her look kinda loopy cause, why would she take that paper to you in the first place if she "thought" you were abusing your children. Keep the paper if you still have it. (Hopefully it has a typed date somewhere.)

Mention any kind of bribe, threat, etc if there were any.

I'm just throwing as many suggestions that I can think of, I'm in no way as good as a lawyer but I'd be telling my lawyer all of this if I was in a situation like yours.

i never got a paper she wanted me to write one and i never would

and with the police he said it was just and investigation i figured if i was in big trouble to them they would have taken me if they thought i hit my kids with a plastic bat, but i did tell him i will spank my kid on the but and he totally agreed to it and i also told him that she just had my son at the house here 2 hours before he came and then he was really confused about the situation

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

hahaha her work she had a great job for 2 months opened her mouth like usuall and got fired i never seen her work longer than 6 months and i known her for almost 9 years she dont work her ass sits at home and sleeps like a 15 year old, fuck if you try calling her while she is sleeping she sleep through it along with and earthquake

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

I dont know about the custody thing she would just say her new husband takes care of the bills and she a stay at home Sleeper( I mean mom lol)

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

There will be in depth investigations, and to be honest it sounds like she has no solid proof so the case may get dismissed. But like I said, mention ever single little detail to your lawyer, write it down on a journal or something. Read up on CPS laws so you can familiarize yourself with the processes it might help you deal with the situation a little better.

Archived