Pro Stroker Groundpounder (no More)

That is the exact type of thing I would expect to hear from an internet know-it-all. There is not a single sub out there that is better than every other sub out there, and I am tired of people saying DD, FI, RE...etc are the best subs out right now. It is all personal preference. I applaud the guy for trying something different, just dont go throwing out predictions of all these high numbers as you will very rarely hit the numbers you think you will your first time out.

I agree 100 % well except for the last part ill be putting up 150 :lol: my first time =)
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

How about this then. If im such an internet know it all... Do a test yourself. Ive done tests with kicker CVR's, L7s... Fi BTL's... And almost any other sub you can think of vs a DD with the same power. DD has always put up better numbers.

even if I give you that, which sub sounded better, which sub had lower extension? besides, how can you compare a DD, L7, CVR, and BTL side by side? That is the exact reason they have different lines of subs. If you honestly tried to compare those subs side by side you should never make another post on a car audio forum.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

HA HA HA youll have to get on Steve abouit that one since hes the only one i trust to make my box , And i cant do shit without a box :lol: So until the hooptie is done no build for me :lol: But i will say this it is going to be something speical 15 tvs 4 18s 5 RF amps ..........

dammit! gimme dimensions and i'll build one till he can build one lol

damn its getting heated in here ha ha ha

not really, I an just sick and tired of all the fanboys coming out of the woodwork saying their brand has the best sub ever.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

even if I give you that, which sub sounded better, which sub had lower extension? besides, how can you compare a DD, L7, CVR, and BTL side by side? That is the exact reason they have different lines of subs. If you honestly tried to compare those subs side by side you should never make another post on a car audio forum.

LOLOL. very true. just cuz one puts up better numbers does not mean that it's a better sub. SQ is important to a LOT of people

I agree 100 % well except for the last part ill be putting up 150 :lol: my first time =)

dont jinx yourself, bro. as said before, the term lab has humbled many a man.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Sorry you can't afford the 'big boy' stuff.

What make you think cant? I chosenot to run DD because IMO every DD seup I have heard sounds like complete ass. yet you dont see me going around telling everyone to steer clear of DD either. I think they are good enough subs, but fo the price the damn well better be.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Sorry you can't afford the 'big boy' stuff.

no one said anything about not being able to afford it. maybe he's not even interested in it. who are you anyways? comin out of nowhere braggin balls about DD like no one knows who they are, then tries to call people out?

according to your rationality...this forum is the DD of forums. SMD>all(forum-wise) cuz there's hardly any beef here. so dont go hatin on other peoples systems sayin they should buy DD if they wanna get certain numbers, and dont try to call other people out cuz not everyone wants DD

Archived