98's Lifted 98 Grand Cherokee Build

Unfortunately the tweeter is done. Not sure why but I cut it out a few inches off the tweeter to eliminate the wiring as the culprit and hooked it directly to the crossovers. It wont play on either crossover and the other tweet plays on both crossovers so I know its not the crossover.

So now I need some new tweets not going to pay $150 for another pair of drt-25s any other good sounding options for a budget (cheaper the better but not some pieces of crap, I have some Quantum Audio QS2 tweets sitting here if I wanted to put garbage in lol).

After some research I ended up purchasing a pair of Vifa tweets they have similar specs to the drt-25s and read several good reviews on them for the price.

Found a $5 off $25 coupon code for parts-express and ended up only being $35 shipped for the pair FTW

Got the Vifa tweets in the mail today. Too damn hot to install them right now its 116 in the shade on the back patio and I am not going to deal with that to install some tweets lol. Maybe later tonight when its almost dark it should be cooler.

VifaTweets_zps9fe63859.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping to get a free trailer hitch setup on my ZJ due to the new recall on 93-98 Grand Cherokees...

Ive also been thinking lately about abandoning the stereo build and selling most the equipment and buying a jetski (unrelated to the recall).

Archived