Max1636 Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 Happen to come across this thinking ha these will never sell, and ??? 50 Sold? This is either really sad or Boss Audio caps posses some magical power that I don't yet know of. (Old Car) 1995 Volkswagon Golf MK3 2.0L: Fi SP4 18 On A DC Audio 3.5K In A PWK Box Hertz DSK 6" Speakers, Clarion HU 3x Fullriver 120aH AGM's, 225A Alt 2012 Subaru BRZ: Audison Prima APK 163 Bit One, Rockford Amps, Audison Sub
Neckbeard Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 Considering there "1200 watt" amp couldn't even do 230w x1, i'de say is a piece of shit lol Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
Max1636 Posted May 21, 2013 Author Report Posted May 21, 2013 Considering there "1200 watt" amp couldn't even do 230w x1, i'de say is a piece of shit lol I believe that amp was like 'Armour' or something, not Boss. But yes I agree. (Old Car) 1995 Volkswagon Golf MK3 2.0L: Fi SP4 18 On A DC Audio 3.5K In A PWK Box Hertz DSK 6" Speakers, Clarion HU 3x Fullriver 120aH AGM's, 225A Alt 2012 Subaru BRZ: Audison Prima APK 163 Bit One, Rockford Amps, Audison Sub
Chris Hammer Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 what's even more sad is that with all your time on here you still mispelled capacitors..lol I'm just poking fun. What we should do is offer the same caps for 900..and undercut them bwahahahahaha. check the part under the thread where it shows tags lol MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Max1636 Posted May 21, 2013 Author Report Posted May 21, 2013 what's even more sad is that with all your time on here you still mispelled capacitors..lol I'm just poking fun. What we should do is offer the same caps for 900..and undercut them bwahahahahaha. check the part under the thread where it shows tags lol Oh I did haha Capacitors* I've never bought one so I've never really needed to type it before. (Old Car) 1995 Volkswagon Golf MK3 2.0L: Fi SP4 18 On A DC Audio 3.5K In A PWK Box Hertz DSK 6" Speakers, Clarion HU 3x Fullriver 120aH AGM's, 225A Alt 2012 Subaru BRZ: Audison Prima APK 163 Bit One, Rockford Amps, Audison Sub
Chris Hammer Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 what's even more sad is that with all your time on here you still mispelled capacitors..lol I'm just poking fun. What we should do is offer the same caps for 900..and undercut them bwahahahahaha. check the part under the thread where it shows tags lol Oh I did haha Capacitors* I've never bought one so I've never really needed to type it before. That amp he talked about is Boss its the Armour series form them, POS lol. I think its time to buy soem a relist them for more, put some plastic on them and name em super auio capasitors, "battery killing machines", get the loudes DB you can from your vehicle, then charge 800$ shipped. Can't believe some dumbass people would pay that. But hey with how many people are in this world its believeable. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Chris Hammer Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boss-Audio-35-Farad-Capacitor-CAP35-Amplifier-Sub-Woofer-Car-Audio-/130591235156?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e67d81c54#ht_4314wt_1000 same companythey list at a unreasonable price, probably get people to order it on accident when they meant to order a different one, kind've like bait n switch or when you do a 100$ shipping surcharge for out of state, etc. Take advantage of the internet illiterate people. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Rockford96 Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 Hmmm i guess i just sold mine for a insane deal 50$ damn My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.