Jump to content

Alpine CDA-9851 Issues?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello all!

This will be my first post on this forum. With that, I have a circa 2007 Alpine CDA-9851 that I run as the HU in one of my play trucks. Lately, I have noticed it will get stuck on "Pause" on the CD side, usually does this with multiple file MP3 discs. I can switch to Radio and it will play, but cannot get the unit to un-pause on CD. I can unhook the constant V+ and wipe the memory on the unit and it will start working again for a period. The acting up is erratic. The player is dated and i could easily replace, but what's the fun in that!

Thanks in advance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...