Jump to content

how are volfenhag head units?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I was unaware but it is what will fit with the everything I have planned out I also want to bring up another hu company nakamichi I've never heard of them and im too lazy too look them up I wish Memphis made head units cause id forsure buy one

Posted

soo ur on a budget and u mention nakamichi ?? LOL :roflmao:

"Damned if i do, damned if i don't..."Sold to: RodeoSport, deeppinkdiver, kevosinn, CortezDTV

Bought from: SlamminBeats, Carboardcat15

Posted

I saw one for 73 on amazon I just thought id ask seeing ive never heard of em

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...