Second Skin Audio

Fi Or Rockford

i figure mr wiggles has 8 Memphis Pr 15s and people say its crazy loud. So six 15s with more power should rock. And his wall is sealed compared to my ported

if you want it that loud then why arent you going 4 18s Fi s ?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

because then i couldnt afford anything to power them with...

keep in mind, im 18, waiting tables part time and going to college...

also the tinsel leads on my btl broke, and its costing me almost 100 bucks to get fixed. Id rather buy a product that a local shop can replace and not worry about it

Lets Go Ski

because then i couldnt afford anything to power them with...

keep in mind, im 18, waiting tables part time and going to college...

also the tinsel leads on my btl broke, and its costing me almost 100 bucks to get fixed. Id rather buy a product that a local shop can replace and not worry about it

you can afford 6 15s but not 3 more btls ? Ok well how about some Dc subs their reasonablely priced

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

yea i can afford 3 more btls but then ill have to save for 6 more months to afford an amp for all three...

me personally i would do the RF. just because all i ever see on here for the most part is RE or FI. do something a little different. i have alot of respect for this compay but it seems like if you dont have either of these two products in your car people all day long will tell you that oyu are wasting your money.

----reference's----

meade916

me personally i would do the RF. just because all i ever see on here for the most part is RE or FI. do something a little different. i have alot of respect for this compay but it seems like if you dont have either of these two products in your car people all day long will tell you that oyu are wasting your money.

not quite...theres people ALL over this forum running different brands and they got some KICK ASS set ups. yea you see a little more RE and FI subs and RF amps but i dont see people saying its WRONG to run another brand.

Ive ALWAYs been an RF fan. always have. always will. only thing i will ever change to is DD if i do change.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!