Kenny Clark Posted May 29, 2013 Author Report Posted May 29, 2013 Just checked it out. Im gonna ask around and see if anyone I know might have one of these bad johnsons first. Lol. Thanks bud! 95 Civic 4 door- 2005 Chevy SilveradoSkar 15' IVX (2)Skar SK 800.1DSkar SK 85.4 A/B - Yet to be installed 2-Deep cycle Marine Batteries Big 3 A whole shit load of 1/0 welding cable. Lil overkill for what I have but I have it so Im using it!
black05alti Posted May 29, 2013 Report Posted May 29, 2013 no problem.. let me know how you like those ivx's after break in.
Kenny Clark Posted May 29, 2013 Author Report Posted May 29, 2013 Will do man! So far I like them and I havent sealed the trunk off and theres no deadener or door panels. lol. I still have a lot of work to do. I told the wife to be that I got my subs in this morning before work and she was like "Whoo Hooo....ya...good for u. Now you can start helping me with wedding shit!!" GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!! All I wanna do is work on my system!! Lol 95 Civic 4 door- 2005 Chevy SilveradoSkar 15' IVX (2)Skar SK 800.1DSkar SK 85.4 A/B - Yet to be installed 2-Deep cycle Marine Batteries Big 3 A whole shit load of 1/0 welding cable. Lil overkill for what I have but I have it so Im using it!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.