vw passat Posted May 31, 2013 Author Report Posted May 31, 2013 yeah i know fox_racin4 im not going to turn all the way up so if i understand you i leave the sub volume at 0 and the sound retriever off? and what about the bassboost of the amp i can use it or leave it at 0 as well?
fox_racin4 Posted May 31, 2013 Report Posted May 31, 2013 Leave it at 0 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
tdsa23 Posted May 31, 2013 Report Posted May 31, 2013 Leave it at 0 Want turning it up after it is set make the deck clip? And I said turn it up cause sometimes the DD-1 does not get a signal. Edit I use my sound retriever I have it set on 1 but I set it then checked the deck for clipping with the dd-1 and it still had no clipping XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
fox_racin4 Posted May 31, 2013 Report Posted May 31, 2013 Leave it at 0Want turning it up after it is set make the deck clip? And I said turn it up cause sometimes the DD-1 does not get a signal.Edit I use my sound retriever I have it set on 1 but I set it then checked the deck for clipping with the dd-1 and it still had no clipping The pioneer decks wont clip unless you turn pretty much every bass enhancement up or on. My deck i have.. The 100hz band on eq set to -1 Sub volume at 0 Volume at 0 bassboost/sound retricer at 0 And have no issues what so ever. Theres no point in setting a deck up right where it clips.... 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
tdsa23 Posted May 31, 2013 Report Posted May 31, 2013 Leave it at 0Want turning it up after it is set make the deck clip? And I said turn it up cause sometimes the DD-1 does not get a signal.Edit I use my sound retriever I have it set on 1 but I set it then checked the deck for clipping with the dd-1 and it still had no clipping The pioneer decks wont clip unless you turn pretty much every bass enhancement up or on. My deck i have.. The 100hz band on eq set to -1 Sub volume at 0 Volume at 0 bassboost/sound retricer at 0 And have no issues what so ever. Theres no point in setting a deck up right where it clips.... I have no clipping on my deck even having the sub level up I just wasn't getting a signal to the dd-1 till I did it. XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.