vw passat Posted May 30, 2013 Report Posted May 30, 2013 hi guys iv just bought a pioneer hu and it have the sound retriever.on wich num i need to set it on 1 or on 2? and the last question the sub level goes to +6 and -24 when im setting with the dd-1 where shall i leave the sub level tx bro for helping meregardsaaron Quote
andy. Posted June 4, 2013 Report Posted June 4, 2013 I run the sound retriever at 2, sounds the best to me there. Quote
R James Trapp Posted June 16, 2013 Report Posted June 16, 2013 I was told buy a experienced veteran that sound retriever was more for the guys not running tweeters. I have a new pioneer and I'd have to agree. I have tweeters and when compared to a cd, my iPod or mp3 sounds just as good without using the sound retriever. My 2 cents. Quote
Josh Field Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 ah sound retriever . have this on pioneer amplifiers for home theatre . just boosts treble and bass basically , or if you read the manual it says it uncompresses MP3s restores the lost sound. Quote (- Ford Focus Titanium LW sedan ) REBUILD IN PROGRESS STAND BY
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.