Jump to content

Aura RPM Stage2 4200 - Guts


quakerj

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've never heard of this amp before, but needed a cheap 4 channel, and picked it up for less than $100 new. My first impression is that the insides look like just about any other mass produced Chinese amp, but at least the power rating looks legit, or does it? Ought to put out 50x4, IMO. When were these sold; has anyone bought or used one before? What were your impressions?

20130531225055.jpg

20130531225124.jpg
20130531225137.jpg
20130531225201.jpg
20130531225208.jpg

20130531225215.jpg

20130531225229.jpg
Posted

Its a flea market amp. I've got one in my garage from when my girl worked at a repo lot. They had all kinds of this stuff in reopoed cars all the time. I've got a 4 channel too

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 604 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...