HTC ONE opinions,experience, come share.

Talkign about the newest HTC one.

GF has her mind made up and wants this phone, I'm hesitant on getting another android. Do any of you guys have one or have a friend that does. Real world experience/battery life/bugs/force closes/freezing? Let me know what you have seen personally, not over the internet.

I had a few droids, last one was a HTC Dinc. The stock ui was always buggy on everyone that I owned, but its been about a year since I ditche my HTC. I went through all the joys of rooting, Overclocking and found my most stable ROM was Cyanogen mods stable CM8(might be CM&, can't remember)...overclocked to 1.2-1.3ghz. It was buggy but better then stock, battery life speed etc. I used to get force closes, crashes and problems especially with MMS messages before rooting. I DON'T want to deal with that again on a new 500$ phone for her and be factory resetting/wiping the cache/restoring etc all the time.

I currently have a mid level W8 and love it, even on my sub par data plan. Has never slowed,crashed,frozen or requred a restart except when pulling sd card.

Not starting a w8 vs android just saying why im leary on a new droid.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived