Sonic Electronix

sorry no proof... but my audiobahns "2 12s" hit a 128.2 in a prefab box with 1100 watts... OH YES !  :weight_lift: not sure if it was a TL or not...

ive farted louder than that....put them in a custom box and they should hit MUCH harder. you should be doign at least 135 with that much power and 2 12s. i hit a 141.7 with 2 12s and only 600 watts...

they were in a truck like 18 feet away...

sorry no proof... but my audiobahns "2 12s" hit a 128.2 in a prefab box with 1100 watts... OH YES !  :weight_lift: not sure if it was a TL or not...

ive farted louder than that....put them in a custom box and they should hit MUCH harder. you should be doign at least 135 with that much power and 2 12s. i hit a 141.7 with 2 12s and only 600 watts...

they were in a truck like 18 feet away...

damn man you got a truck thats over 18 feet long what kinda truck was that

not yet, i know it looked like on the graph below that the 49hz was at 150. i didn't yet, i just wanted to see some improvement, i did and i was happy more testing will happen after tonight, i sealed it up a little more, i have to figure out what to do about the rear deck, it has 2 huge holes in it, let along the speaker that were removed from back there.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

I was gonna say to try a 49hz tone to see if it gets louder. And I'll have to think about the back deck problem for a lil bit and get back to you later. Call me later tonight and we can talk about it. I'll be at work til midnight.

Archived