dont forget about dragons roost

ephixa has long been one of my favorite djs. i really love his turret error song based on the turret dialog from portal

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

That's cool yeah haven't heard much of his stuff other than this and some wobbles(love it) but I edited it so now there's a link to dragons roost...I didnt throw it on there because I didnt think that one was on zelda 64 but oh well it's all good!

My 03' sierra crew cab Here build in progress

Played that nostalgia-the hero on my sound system...Friggin brought me waaaaaaay back lol, like the others did as well. I'll admit it made me grin the whole time, can't wait to get my real truck goin so I can hear these songs really drop the bass!

Awesome to the Max.... bangin' beat!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Yeah I've been listening to more of ephixa's sweet beats, about the video is it just me when I say that cat should have hit the ground somewhere in there? He was hauling and the clouds made it like like he was heading strait down. I was just waiting for a splat, a big one at that! That cat was ginormouse! compared to that penguin lol! Jk but it did make me laugh!

Edited by slc123

Honestly I misspelled the topic....FTL! Anyone know how I can fix the title so it says drops insted of drpops?

Go to your 1st post and click edit, then click full editor and you can edit the thread title.

Thank you I've been wanting to know this for a while, I'm pretty dumb when it comes to this forum stuff!