So I've got an 08 Jetta Wolfsburg that is in desperate need of some serious sql. Install begins 06/21/13.

Currently have a Pioneer MVH-P7300 as HU. I use my Iphone 5 and 160gb ipod classic mainly as my sources (as well as the sd card for short trips).

To be installed:

All the power and speaker wire is OFC

KnuKonceptz Kollossus 1/0 power and ground (For the big 3, run back to second battery, and power/ ground for sub amp)

KnuKonceptz Kollossus 4ga (for the mids and highs amp)

KnuKonceptz Karma 8ga speaker wire (for sub)

KnuKonceptz Kord 10ga (for mids and highs)

Kinetic HC1800 (in trunk)

Hifonics BXI2008D (for the sub)

JL Audio A4300 (for mids and highs)

Phoenix Gold RSD 6CS components (front stage)

Phoenix Gold Ti65CX coaxials (rear fill)

Boston Acoustics SPG555-2 (sub)

SMD-DD1

NVX Sound Deadener

All the necessary connectors, terminals, etc.

I'm sure there's more I'm missing lol

pics to follow

They call me Girth "The Silo" Brooks- I ain't storing corn

I have an 06 value edition and like the car. Wish it was a higher model as yours. I would suggest you look online for a factory single din conversion since all the kits made for this car don't look that great installed. But should be a fun project. Are you going to feed the mid and high wires all the way through the door boot, or are you just going to tap into the factory door speaker wiring in the kicks?

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I have an 06 value edition and like the car. Wish it was a higher model as yours. I would suggest you look online for a factory single din conversion since all the kits made for this car don't look that great installed. But should be a fun project. Are you going to feed the mid and high wires all the way through the door boot, or are you just going to tap into the factory door speaker wiring in the kicks?

My plan is to run it through the boot. I'm hoping its not too difficult. Glad that the inner door cards and outside door come off easily.

yep as long as you don't fuck up the screw for the handle (which I did and cant get it off now) Just sucks where the stock mid bass is, really needs to be up front and now firing at the hips.

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

My plan is to eventually put 8's in the door where the cupholders are. Tons more pics coming if I can get them to work. Having a hell of a time with them now.

I got a plan for 2 6.5's up in the front of the door. I'm currently running Hertz xls. Mids in the kicks and tweets with hertz hl70s in dash pods (3s not hooked up yet) and 2 shallow mount 12s in the cubby on the drivers side in the trunk. Gets down for what it is. Now hurry up and get started. Oh and if you need any help or ideas on how to take something off I can help you the best I can. I have torn the rear part of the car out a few times now. lol

this sux camel dicks

Archived