Second Skin Audio

Help with Box for a 6! lol

Hey guys so im new to tis 6th order thing but im going tot try to make a 6th order dual reflex( The one with two seperate chambers and seperate ports.) using winISD and Torres together, its for a 6" subwoofer, 1^3 @ 35, is the rear,,, 1^3@50 Front,,,. Does this look about accurate, and doo you think this one 6 can beat say a Kicker Comp 10" in a plain jain Ported box built by a noob. Ps the 6 is like a tang bang 6

do a tline lol, way less effort and still big output.

but if you are stuck on a 6th I have no damn idea lol.

IMO that tangband in a tline might come close to the comp, but too many variables. Cone area is always hard to beat.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

lol comps suck xD thats why I picked that as the one the guy im going against as the one he could pick, never laid my eyes on a T line seems more complicated to get perrfect and alot more room/wood.. plus Friend says aero ports suck bawls and tryign to prove him wrong

Go for it, do the 6th with aeros...anyone who says aeros suck balls is a misinformed idiot IMO,

Tlines are pretty easy man, built a few and even went big on one and it was louder, small sounded cleaner (by ear). Length determines tuning, Mine usually have 3 bends, 2 180* and 1 90* to have the line exit on the same face as the sub. The thread on here is really informative, BUT a 6th would use soooo much less wood. I have always wanted to try one. PLEASE post pics on whatever you build.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Just an update built it and it ended up being a 5 1/2" subwoofer, after building the 6th with aero it smoked his kicker compC 10 in a ported box xD and this was actaully a AC Delco or Delta Electronics sub xD took a 2400.1 quantum audio amp, play 10 mins straight before started stinking of coarse not turned all the way up but that kid hit!

pics?

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived