I'm trying to identify if cable is ofc or cca

Thanks guys for your help .

Getting experienced helpful advice here in the UK is harder than getting blood out of a stone .

Everyone just want to sell what they have for sale .

Can't upload pic's at the moment but will assume I'm OK for cable then .

For your interest I have 3 Rockford punch power 800a2s , 2 800a4s , 2 punch 250a2s and 2 RF4.6x amps to feed.

I know sky high hhad gotten a batch that was not up to par, but they sold it dirt cheap, and evvery buyer was welll aware of that. Not sure which wire, size, or type it was tho.

It was the 1/0 cca. I got the first run sent to me on accident. Sent Jon a pic and he offered to replace.

Thanks guys for your help .

Getting experienced helpful advice here in the UK is harder than getting blood out of a stone .

Everyone just want to sell what they have for sale .

Can't upload pic's at the moment but will assume I'm OK for cable then .

For your interest I have 3 Rockford punch power 800a2s , 2 800a4s , 2 punch 250a2s and 2 RF4.6x amps to feed.

Nice old school amps Dave. Check out the Rockford fosgate section on the forum to see some more older fosgate goodness. There is a thread in there that is nothing but pics and talk of older fosgate gear.

Thanks for the nice comments regarding my amps .

Also have an Epx2 ,Rockford head unit ,multi changer and a vast array of Rockford speakers of that era .

Will check out the Rockford Fosgate thread for a drool .

Did I mention I`m into my Rockford gear or is really that obvious?

It's not that easy to get over here in the UK but to my ears it's worth every penny (or cent i guess).

Archived