audioman21 Posted February 20, 2008 Report Posted February 20, 2008 Anyone know where I can get a DC Audio window decal? One that'll fit the whole rear window on a car.
BigPimpin91 Posted February 20, 2008 Report Posted February 20, 2008 Hell Yeah. I'll want one when I get my 18's. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
audioman21 Posted February 20, 2008 Author Report Posted February 20, 2008 Monday my two Level four 12's will be here. Gotta represent DC.
Derrick824 Posted February 20, 2008 Report Posted February 20, 2008 Anyone know where I can get a DC Audio window decal? One that'll fit the whole rear window on a car. I'll do one for you thats roughly 13" tall x 21" wide for $14 shipped. IF you want more the price per decal gets better. Small 3" x 5"s are only $1 each.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.