1987 Buick Wagon 4 Mmats Jugg 18s Four 4ks

I'm hoping to get my new alt put in this weekend and then have the power wire come in by next Friday, Then the week after that GM does its july shutdown so im off for a week and then it will all be installed and playing.

I like the car, I was taught how to drive in one of those.

Anyway, Nice car, Nice build. I like where this is headed, Keep up the good work. I'm tuned.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Thanks everyone, still waiting on paypal, but once i get that ill be getting my wire. When i start ill be shure to upload a ton of pics. I did get my new alt put in yesterday, Its a powerbasturds 220A, even if it doesnt do the true 220 im shure its better than the 87 stock one lol

So ive been looking over everything i have to do still and one of the things is running the bass knobs from the amps to the from. But i really dont want to run both because it would seem dumb and be hard to keep them both at the same point on the knobs. So in everyones opinion which would be a smarter choice, to install and avoid this problem, http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7994_AudioControl-The-Epicenter-Salmon-Gray.html ...or(already have one of these so it might be used as a temp solution),http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_10092_EFX-RLC-by-Scosche.html ???

Had some spare time to work on my wagon since im waiting on my wire to get here so me and my pops put this together, will be cleaned up later but im pretty pumped on how it turned out.
1044818_10200834604005963_78364480_n.jpg

Archived