1987 Buick Wagon 4 Mmats Jugg 18s Four 4ks

So I still have to order my powerwire but other than that i should have everything needed for my build, this is not anything special compared to whats on this forum but it means alot to me because I payed for it myself and will be installing it mostly by myself (father puts his helping hand in when needed, but without further a due... My 1987 Buick Lesabre Station Wagon, car had 51,000 original miles on it when i bought it :D
Also any imput and advise is always helpful :D
543867_4695655867919_1134738514_n.jpg

Do you have some pics of your gear? Are you doing a c pillar wall or box? What are you doing for front speakers?

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Do you have some pics of your gear? Are you doing a c pillar wall or box? What are you doing for front speakers?

Im working on it :P

I saw the one pic you put up the same time I posted.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Then my dads friend owns an audio shop and they made a deal that if i come and help them build the box and clean their shop it was free :D
This is the best pic of the box that i have,(ive only figured out how to put pics on here off my fb) and i dont have any pics of us building it :(
575456_10200610232716821_707228882_n.jpg

Im working on it :P

I saw the one pic you put up the same time I posted.

Right on, and i have 6 crossfire M8 4" drivers for my doors, dont really know how to fiberglass and all that stuff yet so ill have to practice on somthing else first, dont want to mess my doors up lol

Archived