Battery Under the Hood

I was able to get one call out to XS Power, they suggested the D1200 being enough for what I would like to run.

What do you think?

I think the Deka is still better, I am just trying to get the best possible overall option.

XS Power D1200: 725CCA, 80RC, 44Ah, 33 pounds.

Deka Intim. 9A35: 680CCA, 100RC, 50Ah, 38 pounds.

Go with whatever you want, I'm sure the deka will do fine. I'm happy with my XS batts but I'd probably run a deka if needed to.

It's a tough Choice =/

The deka is better when it comes to specs and is cheaper, the XS will be easier to run my system.

I'm not worried about about weight between the Deka and the XS.

But each has an advantage, the Deka has more power and is cheaper but the XS is lighter and will be easier to install my system.

Tough choices...lol

You guys have said both batteries are good, which helps a lot!

Only thing you'd need for the XS is the ibar if your car is side post(assuming deka is top post) or you just want additional connection points. It will be cheap if you get it & the battery from Mechman or XS Power here on the forums. I got mine from mechman here with the ibar & extended battery posts & was much cheaper than sonic was.. Either one will be easy to use with your system just depends on what you need to connect it.

Image2013-07-06-1.jpeg

I'm just not sure what the best way to do the big three upgrade with this connection.

And if I could shave 10 pounds in the car some where I would just run the D3400..haha

Archived