Help with door lock actuator wiring.

I'm probably over thinking this but I'd rather ask and get it right then guess and be wrong.

Anyway, ordered myself up Auto start/keyless entry module from Sonic last X-mas and two door lock actuators. Ordered 2 wire actuators and got this:

IMG_8333_zps8082f10f.jpg

The package is labeled two wire but it's a 5 wire. No biggie, I didn't check right away and just put the box aside till this week. Shit happens.

So the key less entry portion of the module is a simple 2 wire reverse polarity. my question is how do i get them to play together?

IMG_8334_zps9c8436c1.jpg

Am I over thinking this cause I see 3 more wires? Do i simply use blue and green, clip the rest and use the traditional reverse polarity relay setup?

relay_zpsaf2238fd.jpg

Also, if that's the case and i do just use blue and green, clip the rest and use the traditional reverse polarity relay setup, can i mount the relays in a central location and run bot actuator sets of wires to one bank or does each actuator need it's own bank? Seems there is enough juice in one bank to run two actuators.

Thanks in advance

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Schematic is right ... .. I usually run speaker wire through door boot to actuator use blue green wires on actuator an u can use just the 2 relays to power both actuators one is lock other unlock

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

• 1 month later...

if you are doing a conversion from non power to power locks use the 5 wire to control the other locks. green lock, blue unlock. wire up the relays like your diagram and run it to the blue and green wire on the actuator. the actuator on the passenger door cut off the white brown and black wire and on the driver door ground the black wire and tie in the white and brown wire on the blue and green on the alarm module going to the relays so when you unlock the driver door the passenger door will unlock also as well as lock. if when you lock it open just reverse the brown and whit wire enjoy.

"crank it til it hertz"

Archived