Soul Saga! Kickstarter JRPG help get it to Vita/PS4

This has already gotten funded and is only 7k from PS4/Vita/WiiU, every little bit helps, seems like a cool game

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/disastercake/soul-saga-a-j-rpg-inspired-by-playstation-classics/posts

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

def a hot looking game.... thanks for the share captain!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Ok guys, it is now gonna come to PS4/Vita also DisasterCake, said if PS4 supports crossbuy/saves you will get both for the price of 15 dollars....it only took about 13 hours to make up 7k dollars, now on to the next stretch goals

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

Airships are now in....next up is airship combat at 100k which should happen by the end of the day

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Archived