Sonic Electronix

So I've tried a lot of stuff and need more opinions on how to get rid of it. I've tried group isolators I have not put them on all three RCA. Every time I unplugg one RCA to narrow it down it jump to the next

I've tried to pin point issue and I think it's from headunit Sony cdx-gs500r but not sure cause some things will argue with this idea.

If I have my door speakers plugged into stock wire I get no noise what so ever. Even if my rca's are plugged into amp the stock wires speaker wires do not bring noise. So I run my RCA all three down the middle socshe (the one Walmart sells) away from stock wire and power wire. have wire loom over every inch of the RCA. Now when I start plugging in my door speakers to amp here comes noise.

Then since day one when I brought in an amp for my door speakers and not just sub amp I've had this noise I've had different amps for door speakers still get same amp the only thing that has been the close to the same is my power wire I've ran it down both sides of the truck an 05 f150. So should I just run the power wire underneath the car? Or what any suggestions? New RCA? Get three ground loop isolators?

Archived