Lots Of 1/0 Wire Cheap!

Hey guys I have a 100' spool of Audiopipe 1/0 wire. I know its not the best wire but its cheap. Ill sell the whole spool still in wrapping for $250 plus actual shipping, or by the foot for $3 a foot, buy over 30 and $2.75 a foot. Pics later. Let me know get it before its gone! oh yea, the wire jacket is silver

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

Hey guys I have a 100' spool of Audiopipe 1/0 wire. I know its not the best wire but its cheap. Ill sell the whole spool still in wrapping for $250 plus actual shipping, or by the foot for $3 a foot, buy over 30 and $2.75 a foot. Pics later. Let me know get it before its gone! oh yea, the wire jacket is silver

hmm i might be interestin. just dont remember if audiopipe power wire is flea market power wire :huh:

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

its not THAT bad, I mean its no RF or Kicker but its not all that bad I used it in my car and have great voltage

and you're selling it for $3 a foot. what's the strand count on that wire?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

well by flea market wire i meant i know some places sell 4 gauge wire in 0 gauge insulation. thats what i was gettin at. just couldnt rememeber what kind my friend bought. man he was pissed when he saw my 0 gauge compared to his. i was tellin him how many problems i had cuttin it, and he claimed to have no problems at. then i showed him a piece that was left over and all he could say was "i f'in hate you".

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc