Afficionado's Grand Am trunk build

No Shit! I live in Corinna! Lol

wow! so you're not even that far away.

But fair warning the rear decklid ( covers the 6x9s) will rattle like hell i had 2 cvrs in 4 cubes sealed on like 600 rms and it rattled that loose and the 3rd brake light cover and trunk lid lol

hahah, the local audio shop has already told me. all of the plastic is really cheap and breaks easy...oh well..

I had to cut mine out of my Civic to fit 2-15s in a 6 cube box.....Just adds a lot of work on the other end to pretty it up....

man...bet it's loud though!

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

But fair warning the rear decklid ( covers the 6x9s) will rattle like hell i had 2 cvrs in 4 cubes sealed on like 600 rms and it rattled that loose and the 3rd brake light cover and trunk lid lol

hahah, the local audio shop has already told me. all of the plastic is really cheap and breaks easy...oh well..

I had to cut mine out of my Civic to fit 2-15s in a 6 cube box.....Just adds a lot of work on the other end to pretty it up....

No not too far at all! Lol. And its getting there. Still need to seal it off from the trunk, pretty it up, and get mids/highs installed. Takes sooooo much time!

95 Civic 4 door-

2005 Chevy SilveradoSkar 15' IVX (2)Skar SK 800.1DSkar SK 85.4 A/B - Yet to be installed

2-Deep cycle Marine Batteries

Big 3

A whole shit load of 1/0 welding cable. Lil overkill for what I have but I have it so Im using it!

No not too far at all! Lol. And its getting there. Still need to seal it off from the trunk, pretty it up, and get mids/highs installed. Takes sooooo much time!

yeah, no doubt. This is my first real install. I don't really know what i'm doing, but i'm trying!

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

yeah, no doubt. This is my first real install. I don't really know what i'm doing, but i'm trying!

Im in the same boat you are my friend! Lol

95 Civic 4 door-

2005 Chevy SilveradoSkar 15' IVX (2)Skar SK 800.1DSkar SK 85.4 A/B - Yet to be installed

2-Deep cycle Marine Batteries

Big 3

A whole shit load of 1/0 welding cable. Lil overkill for what I have but I have it so Im using it!

How about some T2500?

3439 at 1 ohm you say?

Bought this from the local audio shop. she' a beauty.

100_2761_zps6d627797.jpg

100_2762_zps045bfba2.jpg

100_2764_zpsb4fa0e99.jpg

Yes, you can tell because the 2 ohm and 1 ohm powers are within 70 watts of each other.

Archived