Jump to content
DC Sound Lab

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hey peoples, fine ?!

(sorry for me poor english,but i go try haha)

I have just one XL 12 1+1 , but I'm undecided as to amplifier !

yes,i know...i will be need use it in 0.5 ohms....

I have 3 amplifiers optionally...

Crescendo audio bass clef 3500D

Audioque q1-3500

or Sundown 2500V2....

or DC audio 3,5k

What you guys put, and why ?!

Thanks !

Edited by anikilenter

Brazilian SPL

autoforum.com.br

DC audio \o/

Posted

Any reason a dc amp to match the sub isn't an option?

hm, yes can be a option ! DC 3.5k...sorry i forget that ! thanks for remember

Brazilian SPL

autoforum.com.br

DC audio \o/

Posted

No to the 3500s run at .5 also. Running at .5 I would use a dc 2k or of your options the sundown 2500.

hm....why not in 3500 in .5 ? have problems that might occur?

Brazilian SPL

autoforum.com.br

DC audio \o/

Posted

I would run a 3.5k on 1 xl at 1 ohm, but not .5. The xl is rated for 2200w. I cannot openly recommend almost doubling the rated power to it.

Posted

I would run a 3.5k on 1 xl at 1 ohm, but not .5. The xl is rated for 2200w. I cannot openly recommend almost doubling the rated power to it.

i know is double the rated haha, but i will be not make the XL smoke :P

Brazilian SPL

autoforum.com.br

DC audio \o/

Posted

As long as you understand how much potential power you have on tap, then the DC 3.5k would be a very nice choice.

hahaha thanks for the help, i will see the potential of this xl :lildevil::lildevil:

Brazilian SPL

autoforum.com.br

DC audio \o/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2105 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...