what the entry fee to do spl?

$30 for SPL or SQ

One more week.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

2 days people, get it together and be ready!!!!!!

2001 Toyota Avalon (stock other than system)2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS (Cat-back custom Exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler, ECU Flash)1966 Chevelle SS (402BBC, Built TH350 w/2500 stall, Flowmaster exhaust, Coy 5 Spoke Rims, Holley Carb, Elderbrock Intake, Comp Cams Valve Train)Current in Avalon:Kenwood DNX5180 HUJBL 6.5" in front doorsJBL 3/4" tweets in dashJBL 3.5" rear doorsJBL 200w 4ch amp

RE Audio SEX 12D4 Subs (12")

Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D

NVX 4 gauge wiring

NVX Deadner

XS Power D925

Big 3 1/0 ga Q Power wire

Custom box by Pro Audio Gulfport, MS

137.5 SB2 USACIhttp://www.stevemead...on-xls-build-up

I o-scoped my whole system again. ...just because. Going to go on the trickle charge soon and get cleaned up. The weather isn't going to be too hot either- still, I am bringing a cooler.

Saturday is almost here. Who is going?

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

doing some last minute tuning and then i'm gonna start getting stuff loaded up and read to go for in the AM. I won't be the loudest by any means but i will give it all i have, haha.

2001 Toyota Avalon (stock other than system)2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS (Cat-back custom Exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler, ECU Flash)1966 Chevelle SS (402BBC, Built TH350 w/2500 stall, Flowmaster exhaust, Coy 5 Spoke Rims, Holley Carb, Elderbrock Intake, Comp Cams Valve Train)Current in Avalon:Kenwood DNX5180 HUJBL 6.5" in front doorsJBL 3/4" tweets in dashJBL 3.5" rear doorsJBL 200w 4ch amp

NVX 4 gauge wiring

NVX Deadner

XS Power D925

Same here brother! I think the wifey and I will be rolling in around 11:00 - Good Lord willing. ;D

I've got the van on the trickle charge tonight and I made a make shift "podium" from an older Pioneer HU I had laying about. It isn't really a podium as it is a head unit with dangling wires. lol. BUT- if they don't have a thumb drive that I can use I will use the Pioneer outside of the van. Otherwise it is skip city. lolz

Looks like it is SB4 for me. I am going to have my but handed to me. lolz

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Great Show. Hi Fi Cruisin' put on a really chill show with a good turn out. The little RF demo van was fun too. That was an assault on the senses for sure. Met some really good folks and got some good demos. It is always fun to get the flavor of what everyone else is doing and to see all sorts of installs. A good number of youngsters with pretty nice systems- built not bought. It is always fun to see the next generation of bass heads. The van was fun to show to everyone. Lots of old timers recognized lots of the equipment and lots of people a bit taken back by the look of the wall. :D I gave more demos than I can remember- it was a party. Also got to meet some pretty heavy hitters in person that I've only seen in the forums and on YouTube. Hung with Mr. "SUPADAVE" Wilson too. Man is a class act and an absolute riot.

I pulled out a first in SB4 (only 2 people in my class- but hey, who cares). I was second loudest at the show of 40 competitors, but more importantly- this happened:
1011594_4628988381005_1007158919_n.jpg

WOOO! First time in the 150s! It started out at 151 and by the end of the 30 second Street Beat run the old girl pulled out a 150.3

My main main southern66ss had a very fine showing too, but I will let him post up about that if he wants to. :D

SUPADAVE is a class act and a great competitor:
27155_4629071023071_1269510554_n.jpg

Woot:
993637_4629070983070_620973185_n.jpg

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

The little RF demo van:
282798_10151538488802097_224795553_n.jpg

You see me lookin' at the tap out button! We didn't hit it though! Just making sure where it was. :D
1094941_10151538487902097_880243991_n.jp

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

OMG that van was freaking nuts. i almost hit that panic button. as for me i took 2nd in SB2 class with a 137.5. I don't think that was too bad for my lil setup. i'll throw up some pics shortly. Colin, i wish i would have got a picture of your face when you saw that 150 pop up on the screen. really it was a great show, very relaxed and some nice cars and truck out there. I look forward to going back next yet.

NVX 4 gauge wiring

NVX Deadner

XS Power D925

Haha! If I have to come clean and tell the truth, I did think about hitting that button. With it being pitch black except for all the strobes- the subs cranking and highs screaming 6 inches in front of your face, that was a wild ride. :D

I was happy as I could be as far as audio happiness goes when I saw that 150. :D
Barret got lots of good vids- here is the one of my run:

Yours is sounding really good bro. The low notes trip me out in your Avalon- front door panels just sit there and breathe. :D

The next show is September 14th in Pearl, MS! ...then none all that close 'till next year.

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Archived