Meridian, MS "HiFi Cruisin Summer Bash"

Colin - STAPUFT

I aim to make this show. It is only 1.5 hours from me. If anyone is close, it would be great to meet some people. Info below suckas:

Soundoff and Show and Shine

Saturday, August 3rd. 10 AM.

2x Points USACi - $30 entry fee.
SQ and SPL

Facebook Event link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/572968026081973/?fref=ts

Hi-Fi Cruisin

600 North Frontage Road

Meridian, MS 39301

Shop has mostly RF and JL equipment. They said that a RF demo van is going to be there too.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

i'll be there but not sure if i will enter the avalon or not, setup isn't doing real good right now.

2001 Toyota Avalon (stock other than system)2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS (Cat-back custom Exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler, ECU Flash)1966 Chevelle SS (402BBC, Built TH350 w/2500 stall, Flowmaster exhaust, Coy 5 Spoke Rims, Holley Carb, Elderbrock Intake, Comp Cams Valve Train)Current in Avalon:Kenwood DNX5180 HUJBL 6.5" in front doorsJBL 3/4" tweets in dashJBL 3.5" rear doorsJBL 200w 4ch amp

RE Audio SEX 12D4 Subs (12")

Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D

NVX 4 gauge wiring

NVX Deadner

XS Power D925

Big 3 1/0 ga Q Power wire

Custom box by Pro Audio Gulfport, MS

137.5 SB2 USACIhttp://www.stevemead...on-xls-build-up

Wish I could make this but I'm going to the Team Street Shakers show in Montgomery on the same day. Sure it'd be fun though.

Ah... well, just swing by when you are done in Montgomery! Montgomery is straight East of Meridian. ...it is only 3 hours of driving through abandoned countryside. lol :D Hey, have a good time in Montgomery brother.

i'll be there but not sure if i will enter the avalon or not, setup isn't doing real good right now.

What gives? Still no bueno??

Bump for anyone else that may be able to make it?

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I'm not sure if I can go to this or not ... may drive out just to see the show.

I really need to talk to Ralph Randall about World Finals ... I may enter my truck in Extreme for one last time before everything comes out to go into the ford ... I'd like to retire the truck withe a blast !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Colin nope no good bro. i put the rear seat back in the car again and now it sounds like total crap. The box that is in it itsn't helping matters either. i'll hit ya up on facebook later about it.

2001 Toyota Avalon (stock other than system)2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS (Cat-back custom Exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler, ECU Flash)1966 Chevelle SS (402BBC, Built TH350 w/2500 stall, Flowmaster exhaust, Coy 5 Spoke Rims, Holley Carb, Elderbrock Intake, Comp Cams Valve Train)Current in Avalon:Kenwood DNX5180 HUJBL 6.5" in front doorsJBL 3/4" tweets in dashJBL 3.5" rear doorsJBL 200w 4ch amp

NVX 4 gauge wiring

NVX Deadner

XS Power D925

Colin nope no good bro. i put the rear seat back in the car again and now it sounds like total crap. The box that is in it itsn't helping matters either. i'll hit ya up on facebook later about it.

Time to put in serious fabrication time to get it louder. You will prob. have to seal it off into the cabin, port it through the rear deck, or even build a bandpass box sealed and ported through the rear deck. Man... trunks are so much work.

-2 more weeks till the show.

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

what the entry fee to do spl?

NVX 4 gauge wiring

NVX Deadner

XS Power D925

Archived