Mother's car got hit on the parking lot... / Fixed - Pics

They did a nice job. It sucks when your car is crashed like that man it makes life a whole lot harder sometimes

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Dont need gap if you pay full coverage.

If my ride gets totaled out, I get enough money to get the next model year newer. Plus, property insurance covers the system and other aftermarket parts.

Gotta protect your shit, man.

I dont know that you understand gap insurance. gap is for when you're financing a car. it covers any deficiency in a total loss situation.

example: you total your (insert car here), lets say trailblazer. you owe the bank $6500, your suv has a high retail of $4300. the insurance takes your suv, and gives you a check for $4300. you now owe $2200 on a car you no longer have. THATS where gap comes in handy. it covers the rest.

remember- insurance is NOT obligated to pay what you owe. only what the vehicles worth.

your insurance buying you a car one year newer is nice, but it still doesn't help if your 06 trailblazer is worth 4300, an 07 is worth $5600, and you owe $6500.

that said, the op said car was paid off, so gap is of no use, just thought id help clarifying what gap insurance is, and when its required.

course, I haven't financed a car in 10 years, lol. if I cant outta pocket own it, I dont have it.

OP- car looks GOOD! they did a good job, I bet your mom's happy!

Archived