Second Skin Audio

NEED HELP WITH A BOX DESIGN IN A 99 GMC

I hope you don't mind, i need alot of help and not just with this build. I have been working for a shop for 8 years now. there are only 2 places to buy a system in town and i am one and Wal mart. there cheap junk is killing me. they shop there and i try and make it sound good and with NO custom work. The last build i did was in 08 and it was my ride. Car audio is not the same around here any more and i have been working hard to change this. I have tired a comp. 2 weeks ago and did not turn out to good, but got alot of young ones that want to learn this art. So i went on a 24 hour drive one way and got a free 99 GMC sierra ( 3 door ). we got 2 Obsidian 15s we would like to put in. So i made deal that all 5 of us will do this together and i will ask and learn everything with them. So I am 16 again and have no idea what to do. We would like to get this done by Augs 3 for another comp i but together with help from some audio shops that are a hour a way or more.

So now i would like your help to teach these future Bass Nuts.

We Only have the truck ( it striped out )

2 Obsidian 15 D4s

and a wire from stinger.

so we need help with a ported sub box design and what kind of power we should run

and what ever else we may need.

Thank you

Also i will try and get pics of my 12 hour build just to have something for my last show

Archived