Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

blue-waves-background.png

Components

Liquid Cooling Parts

Tools and Small Items

IMG_1543.jpg

--Currently Working On Now!
Sleeving Tools and extensions
--Next Item On To-Do List!

Lighting

*See more pictures here!

**Prices are what I paid for them at that time and does not include shipping!

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

Posted

Video Progress!

Purchase/Install Main Components [Part 1]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7oEEpMc424

Teaser [Part 2]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z75uv8FbpqM

The Rundown [Part 3]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSI9xXrahhU

____________________________________________________

A Closer Look!

Momentary on/off Vandal Resistant Switch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79Ptj72WMsE

*If you want to see something a little closer or more in depth please let me know before I install the LC setup

*See more pictures here!

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

Posted

Damn. That is one hell of a setup. I have no idea what all that is. But it looks like a sweet computer, can I have it? I trade you my 3 year old laptop straight up.

Thank You lickscreen.gif.pagespeed.ce.yNHUqKklXL.g

No! She's mine!

I'm going to mod a fleshlight on her. Ha! Joking

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

Posted

lolz

I would make a mock up of that but I think I would get in trouble so I will not post it. It's funny though.

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

Posted

I have a few more things purchased but nothing worth showing as of yet. I will be ordering more things to start doing custom length fan cables and more for a sleeving job once it is available to order.

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6576 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...