Ge_off_me Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 Come on out to the second installment of the Columbus Crank it Up set! Our last show had just about 40 entries, let's make this one just as big or bigger!
TheBetterMethod Posted July 21, 2013 Report Posted July 21, 2013 Hey I might be able to make that one with the new setup! I'll let you know when I know. I'd love to be there. 2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3 The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/ 140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash! REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified
Ge_off_me Posted July 28, 2013 Author Report Posted July 28, 2013 Hey I might be able to make that one with the new setup! I'll let you know when I know. I'd love to be there. That would be great! Can't wait! By the way, 1 more week!
TheBetterMethod Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 It doesn't look like I'm gonna make it. This week has been crazy and I didn't get any work done. Hopefully the weather stays nice and you get a great turn out. I wish I could be there. 2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3 The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/ 140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash! REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.