Sonic Electronix

• 2 weeks later...

Got my 1st bit of cash for the build, can do a little work :detail:
what should i order:

1, Wire 2/0 4 14 8, bunch of fuses,holders and lugs
2, LOT of Wood, screws, foam, deadener, poly fill,Resin/glass and glue
3, RF mids an highs, RF amp ,RCA's and Q kick pods

with school coming up i cant buy it all just one out of the 3 .
damn kids an there clothes, shoes school supplies :P

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

I'd start with electrical, but thats just me. That or the shell for the wall.. but don't do it, rip it out twice, redo it, and lose wood out of the truck on the way home like Kyle did... start accumulating the rest of it if you get a killer deal now

In 8 months I will have a 10k check

I have about $1,100 now ,

The only thing that I don't have 100% plan is what subs to go with, aside from that the general wall is designed just not the inner chamber obviously I can't do that Until I know what subwoofers I intend to use. I can't really run electrical until I have the false Done and all the batts.

it's basically A tossup between doing mids an highs upgrade or demoing the back half of the vehicle (framing it in) preparation for electrical and the actual chamber.

Been keeping my eye out for a deal on other big componits , as of yet no big sale

"Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."

I'd start with electrical, but thats just me. That or the shell for the wall.. but don't do it, rip it out twice, redo it, and lose wood out of the truck on the way home like Kyle did... start accumulating the rest of it if you get a killer deal now

I was thinking of doing the shell , just sucks only having a G to work with

Archived