Golitan11 Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 I have an Alpine SWR-12D4 subwoofer and an Alpine MRX-M110 amplifier and I wanna change my factory speakers. First I don't wanna spend on a second amp (they will be driven by the headunit only) and second, I would like to have very good mids and not too sharp/strident highs. I was looking at the Infinity 6032cf and the Polk Audio db651, but it can be anything else. I would like to have your suggestions. Thanks.
Guest Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 if you dont like bright highs, then take infinity out of the picture completely. i've had both the cf line and db line of speakers from infinity and polk. IMO, infinity was way too harsh/bright and polk just didnt get loud for the power i threw to them. i switched to RF punch/power and loved the change.
Anand Sayroo Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 Cadence makes some really nice mid ranges and coaxial speakers. http://compare.ebay.com/like/120927946296?var=lv<yp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar
BigManAC Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 I have had my Rockford Fosgate P165's and P152 for a while and they sound great! i got all four speakers for around $100 and have them just wired to my HU. They are well built and are not harsh on the high ends at all. Im gonna be putting their 8'' and T265 in my door panels soon (hopefully). 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.