** SOLD** mods please delete

I have 2 Northstar NSB-170 Batteries for sale

I also have a walk around video showing both batts uplaoding now and will add it when its done.

These are made in the USA, and are brand new and never used, These are "scuff or dent models" so there is minor scuffs on the outer casing. One battery has a slight chip in the top, but will not effect its use.

128 lbs each 6000 amps each, rated at 170+ AH, they have an unlimited charge current so can be charge at what ever rate you choose.

They measure 12.6" tall, 4.9" wide, and 22" long

Heres the raw data http://www.northstarbatteries.com/files/NSB170FT_SES-542-06-03.06.pdf

One is resting at 13.1 the other rests at 13.04, mine in my car rest right around this area also.

$350 each plus shipping or both for $600 plus shipping. OBO Shipping is estimated at about $150 because they have to go UPS Freight, I will let you know the exact shipping total and you will pay no more than what the shipping costs go for. I will be packaging them in many layers of cardboard with lots of tape.

These batteries sell for just shy of $700 each.

And is enough power to run 5k RMS for one, to 10K RMS if you get both.

ais1.jpgl81q.jpg

This is the small crack on the top, the piece iss an overhang, the battery is not opened up from this, other than minor scuffs on the outter casing, this is the only thing wrong. and is simple to fix with some glue and a clamp where it will not be noticeable, and if you want, I can do the clamp glue repair before I send it out.

rtea.jpg

b9vt.jpg

The other info I will add, is the 2 in my car powered my BC3500d at a car show, car off for 5 hours straight, at 3/4 tilt the whole time, when I left the resting voltage was at 12.7 and I still had over 30% charge.

XS-power1.jpg

Archived