Will my electrical be enough?

Hey guys, this is my first post on this board. Hopefully I don't sound like a complete idiot, but I want to make sure my electrical is going to be good enough, or what suggestions you guys might have for me.

My vehicle is a 1999 Jeep Cherokee. It comes with a 117amp alternator.

This is the battery I have, http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_battery-group-size-65-850-cca-autocraft-gold_2040468-p?navigationPath=L1*14920%7CL2*15000#fragment-2

Here is what I plan on installing.

160 amp alternator

1/0 big 3

1/0 run to rear dist block

4 gauge from dist block to each amp

Amps are

Soundstream Picasso Nano PN4.520D

Soundqubed Q1-1200D at 1 ohm pushing 2x sdc2.5 15's

Will all of this work fine? What kind of fuses, and where, should I install?

Thanks for your time guys!

I truthfully think you could get away without adding the 160 amp alt and just adding a second battery instead. I am running about 2000 watts RMS in my car which has a stock 120 amp alt. I added a second battery and I never drop below 13 volts. I haven't even done the big 3 yet.

also I would use at least 150 amp ANL fuses if not more. if you add a second battery, make sure to fuse it twice, once by your starting battery and once by you accessory battery. and then make sure to fuse your amps too. there are many videos on youtube describing how to install a second battery. make sure you check them out

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

I truthfully think you could get away without adding the 160 amp alt and just adding a second battery instead. I am running about 2000 watts RMS in my car which has a stock 120 amp alt. I added a second battery and I never drop below 13 volts. I haven't even done the big 3 yet.

also I would use at least 150 amp ANL fuses if not more. if you add a second battery, make sure to fuse it twice, once by your starting battery and once by you accessory battery. and then make sure to fuse your amps too. there are many videos on youtube describing how to install a second battery. make sure you check them out

Well my reasoning behind the alternator upgrade is that I am still on the factory alternator, and my vehicle is 14 years old. Also, a 160amp alternator is a very simple/cheap upgrade for my vehicle. Newer Jeeps came with a 160amp and are a direct bolt in on my Jeep. I can score one for about $120.

If I had to do one or the other, second battery or 160amp alt, which would be a better upgrade solely based on the performance/longevity of my stereo system?

I am assuming a second battery is going to run me more than $120, and the alternator is going to be replaced regardless.

if I were to upgrade my alt, I would probably also add a second battery. but you can always do that in the future. $120 is pretty good for a new alt. so I would get the 160, and down the road I would add a second battery. a 160 amp alt is not really a high output alternator so ya it will help recharge your batteries quicker but you still need to have the battery power to back it up. so no matter what In the end, I would add a second battery

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Archived