Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2013 Camaro, anyone?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I gotcha, thank you for sharing, I really appreciate it. I am just going straight forward in this car. I am wanting a clean result, I'll hopefully achieve with only the box, hiding of wiring and trim panels. I like that full custom look, I just didn't the GF will want to sacrifice a whole trunk.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

I suppose I can Google. I guess the good thing is, once I get underway, we will have some nice pics on SMD.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 637 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...