walwalka

sorry to hear that what are you going to replace it with

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

I think I'm gonna pick one f the audio technix 1200.1s tonight before they are gone. For $260 and 1200w rms at 12.8v I can't really pass it up. It's perfect for the civic because of the eld.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

I hope thats not the same amp that steve did a dyno, prob. should check it out on youtube amp test tuesday. Anyway the screw hole is to mount it with but it is also can be used as a ground, when you ground the frame it grounds the circuity of the HU. If you dont think so get a meter and check the ground wire to the frame for continuity. Most high end HU will not use the same ground, in order to avoid the ground loop situation. Now if his amp is doing it with the RCA's not hooked up to the amp, then I would say he may have a blown rectifier, or leaking cap internaly in the amp, or a bad solder joint on th rca input. But he also said he can hear a low noise from his Alpine amp. When mine turn off I hear nothing its Quiet. Also if you ever read the installation manuals of your HU, instead of I know more then the manufacter I have hooked up dozens of them i know what im doing then im sure you would have seen it in the manual.

No it's definitely not that amp... Lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audio-Technix-1200-1-amp-amplifier-1200w-RMS-2400w-MAX-Class-D-1-ohm-stable-/121106776171

I've got to hook up my mic on my deck again tomorrow. So I will ground it somewhere and see what happens. I think it will get rid of the alpine amps low noise. But it's not going to stop the hifonics. I'm just gonna sell it to my buddy and he is going to warranty it. .

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Archived