Sonic Electronix

i have a pair of older style re se motors with 12" 12 spoke baskets fi would want $260 shipped for a pair of recones with internal leads " want those due to past problems with regular ones" ive used fi recones before thats what i built 1 of the 2 with so ik there quality is really good thats why im planning to go with them again when if i rebuild but the new re sex 12s are about 290 shipped for a pair. kinda at a wall where im debating on rebuilding the ones i have. buying a new re sx 18 for 280 shipped or going with the new sex series. ive heard that all there new stuff with the x on the end is not as well built or as good quality as there older stuff "se,sx.." advice opinions, doing a spl/sq build love my fi built se but with the price of the recones vs a new 18 or a pair of new style 12s im debating on if its worth it to rebuild them

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

honestly it is up to you. my re-cone skills are not the best so I would buy new ones but f you are confident in your re-cone skills then get the re-cones

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Archived