clean speaker help

The_Iceman

Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone could give me speaker suggests for my 2013 scion tc.

I need 4inch speakers in the front, 6.5 in the back and 1inch tweeters. i want the speakers to have good quality and the highs to not be too harsh, also just riding around and listening to speakers to find what I like is out of thr question because of where I live..

I know components are better speakers than coaxial, but I was wondering if there were any good quality coaxial speakers, I'd like to not have to spend 500 dollars for only 2 speakers.... That and I don't see it working so well in the front with 4" speakers being required

If someone could help that would be great, thanks...

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Amplifier - CT Sounds 900.1

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

"Until you've taken a long walk in my size 11 you have no right to judge me"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

I just looked on sonic and saw that you have room for a 6.5" up front and a 5 1/4" in the back. It didn't show the locations though. Do you have an amplifier already? Is your budget for all 6 speakers? If sonic is wrong and you only have room for a 4" I would do a full range and ditch the tweeter. Then get a pair of 6.5" silver flutes for the rear doors and apply a little deaden-er to the door and you are set.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

No amp yet, ill be buying the amp shortly. It's a Crescendo audio conscerto series 1104.4c

And I looked up the speakers on google and it brought me to a site showing what they put into the cars from factory and it had 4inch labled for front.

Also the rear speakers are bigger than the front so I'm pretty sure the 6.5 goes in back. And I already have a tweeter in the door that came factory so was going to upgrade it.

As far as budget, I hadent really thought of one, I just know I don't want to put a crazy amount of money in a set of speakers. Like components.

For all 6, I dunno I could probably handle between 200-400 dollars.

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Car - 2013 scion TC

"It matter's not what other's think about you as long as you are happy with who you are"

"Great people didn't not sit around and wait for great thing's to come their way, they laced up their shoes, went out kicked some ass and made them happen"

Musical interests: We came as romans, A Day To Remember, Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Story Of The Year, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin, rise against, bullet for my valentine, red, skillet, Volbeat, alterbridge, creed, T.I., B.o.B, Eminem, T-pain,

I have been looking and saw a few speakers that may not be bad, if you want to give me some options on it. Or suggestion something else better
Alpine s series coaxial - 80 watt rms, 200 watt max.
Polk audio db691 - 80 watt rms, 160 max
Memphis Audio m class m62c coaxial - 50 watt rms, 100 max
Rockford Fosgate T1 Series, T162- 70-75 watt rms, 140 max
Memphis PR coaxial - 50 watt rms, 100max

Polk Audio MM651 - 100 watt rms, 200 watt peak

Alpline -SPR 60 - 100 watt rms, 300 watt peak

I', not asking for a vs, just an opinion about what might work best

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Car - 2013 scion TC

I have been looking and saw a few speakers that may not be bad, if you want to give me some options on it. Or suggestion something else better

Alpine s series coaxial - 80 watt rms, 200 watt max.

Polk audio db691 - 80 watt rms, 160 max

Memphis Audio m class m62c coaxial - 50 watt rms, 100 max

Rockford Fosgate T1 Series, T162- 70-75 watt rms, 140 max

Memphis PR coaxial - 50 watt rms, 100max

Polk Audio MM651 - 100 watt rms, 200 watt peak

Alpline -SPR 60 - 100 watt rms, 300 watt peak

I', not asking for a vs, just an opinion about what might work best

I would probably buy the Rockford Fosgate T1s or The Memphis M-class out of these choices. I have heard all of these choices. These are the two I would pick from.

Alrighty, thanks. I was thinking memphis mclass. But the guy at local audio shop said my factory speakers were good and to wait untill subs are in to decide if I want a change

My audio system

HU - Kenwood KDC bt755HD

Subs - Sundown SA 10 -2

Car - 2013 scion TC

Archived